Traveling to Berlin Can Be More Interesting If You Stay in These Hotels
Whether you are on a business trip or moving to Berlin for fun, the first thing you need to fix is the place to stay. People look for places according to their budget, comfort, area, and places of attraction near that place.
So, while you want the best place to stay in Berlin, these criteria are the basic things you need to consider. When you are traveling to Berlin, you make a plan to visit the places of attractions over there.
So, it is evident that you will be tired after a long day of touring. You need a place to stay, which is warm, comfortable, the staff is welcoming, and you can get all the facilities there.
Based on your choice, today, we are listing about ten best hotels in Berlin with essential details so that you don’t get confused while making the plan. It is always better to book hotels quite early so that you don’t need to jostle with the crowd.
Tally the prices from the websites of the hotels and also get more details that will attract you to spend a few days in these hotels.
If you are visiting Berlin in the off-season, you can get attractive discounts, also in luxurious hotels. Based on your demand, here is the list of lavish and budget hotels that can make your trip to Berlin exciting. Read on to know more.
#1. Hotel Adlon Kempinski
While talking about the hotels in Berlin, Germany, it will be best to begin the list with a lavish hotel. And Hotel Adlon Kempinski can be the top of the list.
It is one of the most glamorous hotels in Berlin, and that’s why it became the first choice to welcome celebrities like Michael Jackson, and Her Majesty the Queen.
The first thing that will make you spellbound is the warm welcome of the hotel staff. There are several restaurants in this hotel and a two-floor spa where you can spend your time as you want.
- Address: Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin, Unter den Linden 77, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- Official website: https://www.kempinski.com/en/berlin/hotel-adlon/contact-us/
- Pricing: $269.17
- Nearest places to visit: Berlin Zoo, The Natural History Museum, Legoland Discovery Centre.
- Nearest station: Brandenburger Tor (2-minute walk).
#2. Hotel Zoo Berlin
If you wish to stay in a hotel that has a rich history, Hotel Zoo Berlin is the place we are talking about. It was built as a private residence in 1891, and in 1911, this building was converted into a hotel.
For long years, this hotel was one of the most luxurious hotels in Berlin, which was the first choice for celebrity guests around the world. The rooms are the best place where you can shed all your tiredness after a hectic day.
You will find coffee machines, flat-screen TV, free wi-fi connectivity inside the room along with minibars to entertain you. If you book suites, you will get the additional benefits of fireplaces, patio, and separate seating arrangements.
The cozy lounge is hot, where you can sit and talk to others. There is also a winter garden to roam around and a lavish restaurant to have the best German cuisine.
- Address: Kurfürstendamm 25, 10719 Berlin, Germany.
- Official website: https://www.hotelzoo.de/en/.
- Pricing: $165.
- Nearest places to visit: Berlin Zoo, Berlin Aquarium, Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church.
- Nearest metro station: Kurfurstendamm (2-minute walk).
#3. The Student Hotel Berlin
When you ask about where to stay in Berlin, this is the place that you can consider now. The name is hilarious, right? Staying here is also full of excitement. Located in Alexanderplatz, this hotel is one of the most popular hotels in Berlin.
The unique features of this hotel are the inner courtyard, restaurants, outdoor cinema, etc. which are there to entertain you at your leisure.
The name of the hotel is entirely justified because there are several rooms for students where they can stay for six months to 1 year.
- Address: Alexanderstraße 40, 10179 Berlin, Germany.
- Official website: https://www.thestudenthotel.com/berlin/
- Pricing: $86.55.
- Nearest places to visit: Berlin TV Tower, Alexanderplatz, Berlin Cathedral.
- Nearest station: Hauptbahnhof Dresden (5-minute walk).
#4. Hilton Berlin
While you visit a new place, you often prefer to stay in style so that you can have a lifetime experience of your trip. If that is your wish, you need to book rooms at the Hilton Berlin early as this hotel is always in high demand.
The Neoclassical architecture will woo the guests at the first visit while the plush rooms are there to welcome the guests with warmth.
You can also find a spa, a fitness center, and an indoor pool in this hotel where you can spend your leisure time in between your trips to the places of attractions in Berlin.
There is also a gourmet restaurant where you can find the world-class cuisine from the chef’s kitchen directly to your plate. With all these facilities, Hilton Berlin is one of the best places to stay in Berlin.
- Address: Mohrenstraße 30, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- Official website: https://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/berlin/hilton-berlin-BERHITW/index.html
- Pricing: $159.30.
- Nearest places to visit: The Reichstag, The Brandenburg Gate, Neue Kirche.
- Nearest station: Stadtmitte (3-minute walk).
#5. Hotel am Steinplatz
It is another historic hotel which has a history of serving world-famous celebrities in all these years. The Art Nouveau structure of this hotel will allure you at the first visit, while the top-class service is the best thing about this hotel.
The rooftop spa is there to spend your leisure time, and the restaurant and bar are full of fun and excitement.
Once you are here, you will adore the cozy atmosphere, exclusive drinks, and world-class restaurants and luxurious services.
Staying here is almost like staying home away from home. Another unique feature of this hotel is that there are 87 deluxe rooms and suites which are designed in a completely different way.
So, each time you stay in this hotel, you will enjoy different experiences of rooms. The basic interior is based on 1920s architecture, which has a modern touch now.
- Address: Stein. 4, 10623 Berlin, Germany.
- Official website: https://www.hotelsteinplatz.com/
- Pricing: $347.
- Nearest places to visit: Helmut Newton Foundation, Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, C/O Berlin.
- Nearest station: Steinplatz (2-minute walk).
#6. The Mandala Hotel
If you are looking for the best area to stay in Berlin, the location of the Mandala Hotel is the best one to stay there. It is the five-star hotel that comes with a soothing atmosphere that will appeal to your senses.
At the entrance, the neutral tones and the floral arrangements of the joint space will charm you a lot. Then comes the rooms which are mainly the suites. These suits are spacious and deluxe, and there are also personal walk-in closets.
The floor-to-ceiling windows are excellent from where you can enjoy the beautiful view outside.
The refined restaurant is there where you can enjoy an excellent dining experience, and also the 24-hour fitness center is the best place to spend some time working out.
- Address: Potsdamer Straße 3, 10785 Berlin, Germany
- Official website: https://www.themandala.de/en/
- Pricing: $179.28
- Nearest places to visit: Potsdamer Platz, the Brandenburg Gate, Panoramapunkt.
- Nearest bus station: Potsdamer Platz (2-minute walk).
#7. Hotel Rossi
So far, we were talking about the lavish hotels in Berlin. But, if you are running tight on budget and want to visit Berlin still now, then you can easily find the budget hotels to stay.
Currently, there are several places where you can rest comfortably at that is also within your reach.
The rooms are quite spacious, and you can get a blanket, chair, along with reading light.
You will also be served with an amazing breakfast along with aromatic coffee. Besides that, you can find the welcoming staff that is always at your service.
- Address: Botschaft für Kinder, Lehrter Str. 66, 10557 Berlin, Germany
- Official website: https://hotel-rossi.hotel-in-berlin.org/en/
- Pricing: $68.66.
- Nearest places to visit: Berlin Central Station, Fritz SchlossPark, Ampelmann Shop.
- Nearest airport: Berlin Tegel Airport (12 minutes in a taxi).
#8. The Circus Hotel
It is another beautiful place to stay in Berlin while you are looking for budget hotels. Located in the heart of Berlin, it is effortless to get transportation to any part of the city from this hotel. The modern décor of this hotel is fantastic.
You can also get free wi-fi and a flat-screen TV in the rooms. There is also an en-suite bathroom and additional living area.
You can also get rental bicycles from the 24-hours reception at the Circus Hotel. Exploring the city on a bicycle is an exclusive experience once you are in Berlin.
- Address: Rosenthaler Str. 1, 10119 Berlin, Germany.
- Official website: https://www.circus-berlin.de/.
- Pricing: $109.47.
- Nearest places to visit: Memorial of the Berlin Wall, The Holocaust Memorial, East Side Gallery.
- Nearest station: Berlin Central Station (5-minute walk).
#9. Casa Camper Hotel
Are you looking for a homely stay at Berlin? Booking rooms at Casa Camper Hotel can be the best choice for you as it is located in one of the busiest places in Berlin, Alexanderplatz.
The vibrancy of this hotel will make you feel awesome while staying here. The rooms are elegant and clean and also decorated beautifully.
You can enjoy world-class cuisine at the restaurant of this hotel. There are also lots of cafes and restaurants near this hotel where you can spend your time.
- Address: Weinmeisterstraße 1, 10178 Berlin, Germany.
- Official website: https://www.casacamper.com/en/home.html
- Pricing: $200.36.
- Nearest places to visit: Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt, Anne Frank Zentrum, Chameleon Theatre.
- Nearest airport: Weinmeisterstr (1-minute walk).
#10. Hotel de Rome
It is another historic building that was built in the 19th Century, and later, in 2006, it was transformed into a plush hotel.
The grandeur of the hotel will mesmerize you at the first visit, but it is a friendly and approachable staff who can make your stay in this hotel a great experience.
There are 146 rooms in this hotel, which are all highly decorated with polished marble, velvet, and wood. The former basement of this building has been turned into a gym, pool, and spa.
You can relax in any of these places at your leisure. There is this lobby restaurant, La Blanca, which will offer you the top-class Mediterranean cuisine with alfresco dining.
- Address: Behrenstraße 37, 10117 Berlin, Germany.
- Official website
- Pricing: $380.90.
- Nearest places to visit: German Historical Museum, Gendarmenmarkt, Bebelplatz.
- Nearest station: Werderscher Markt (4-minute walk).
#11. Heart of Gold Hostel
The name defines the characteristics of this hotel. It is a hostel with the necessary facilities for the guests to make their stay at this place peaceful and comfortable.
The rooms are bright that will uplift your mood and remove all your tiredness.
You will get free lockers and bathrooms and showers for individuals. The laundry service is also available at a low price.
Don’t forget to get your free towel from the reception. This place is ideal for hikers and backpackers who have come to Berlin in search of adventures.
- Address: Johannisstraße 11, 10117 Berlin, Germany.
- Official website: https://www.heartofgold-hostel.de/.
- Pricing: $34.94.
- Nearest places to visit: Jewish Synagogue, Museums Islands, the Reichstag.
- Nearest station: S Oranienburger (2-minute walk).
So, these are one of the best hotels in Berlin for staying while you are here for a vacation or on a business trip.
In this list, you will find different types of hotels. Some of those are plush, while some are within reach of middle-class people.
There are also certain hostels which will be the best place to stay if you are on a solo trip and don’t want to spend much on accommodation.
Wherever you stay, you should make the booking quite early for your visit so that you get the best room as per your choice.